TTMA recognized several trailer manufacturing plants for their outstanding safety records. Shown are [seated]: John Cannon, Wabash National; Mark Weber, Wabash National; and Karen Czor – Heil Trailer International.
Standing: Corey Stafford, XL Specialized Trailers; Dean Englelage, Great Dane Trailers; and TTMA Chairman of the Board Dan Giles, Fontaine Trailer Company.
TTMA presented awards during the convention to the trailer plants with the industry’s top safety records.
Receiving awards this year were:
Category A Winners (over 750,000 man hours):
• Utility Trailer Manufacturing, Clearfield, Utah
• Heil Trailer International, Athens, Tennessee
Category B Winners (300,000 to 750,000 man hours)
• Great Dane Trailers, Huntsville, Tennessee
• Wabash National Tank Trailer Operations, New Lisbon, Wisconsin
Category C Winners (under 300,000 man hours)
• Manac Trailers USA, Kennett, Missouri
• Stephens Pneumatics, Inc. – Haslet, Texas
Most Improved Trailer Plant for 2015
• XL Specialized Trailers, Manchester, Iowa
Most Improved Tank Plant for 2015
• Wabash National Tank Trailer Operations – Portland, Oregon
Find the TTMA Report archive with articles from 2012 to present