Load'N'Go Powerbody Upgraded
Dec 10, 2012 12:36 PM
Fleetwest Transferable Truck Bodies has announced a major product upgrade to its Load’N’Go Powerbody, which now features the new AirNArc 150 All-In-One Power System with a beefier 18 HP Kohler engine, providing more energy required to power the tools necessary for the commercial tradesman.
The Load'N'Go Powerbody is a transferable service body upfitted with a generator, compressor, welder and battery booster/charger which universally fits Ford, Dodge, and GM 1 ton pickup trucks. Major features include a control panel in the side compartment for easy access and a 1000-pound capacity slide-out parts drawer. The Load'N'Go Powerbody also has built-in forklift tunnels for easy transfer from one pickup to another.
Utilizing a transferable work truck body includes the following innovative features:
- Perfect fit for both new and existing fleet vehicles.
- Extra security - standard key locks plus pad-lockable T-handles.
- Built-in forklift tunnels and lifting jack receptacles for easy installation and removal.
- Models available for both long bed and short bed pickups.
- Immediate cost saving benefits - universal fit for all major brand, standard pickup trucks (Chevy, Dodge, Ford, GM, and Toyota).
- Life cycle savings in excess of 17.5% of initial cost (get pdf white paper).
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus