Title: Territory Sales Manager
Category: Sales Location: Virginia
Salary: Competitive Salary plus Commission
Description: Reading Equipment and Distribution, a fully-owned distribution and upfitter business unit for Reading Truck Body LLC, is looking to add a top level territory sales professional to our existing sales team. The primary role of this position will be to represent our portfolio of industry leading truck equipment products to truck dealers, end users, and municipal accounts in the assigned territory.
Qualified candidates must possess an established record of truck equipment sales experience and a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field, or extensive practical experience
• Minimum of three years of outside sales experience
• Ability to learn and retain product specific information to advise customers on product selections and requirements
• Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to manage an outside territory with little supervision
• Must possess outstanding time management skills
• Computer skills in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
Contact: Please email your resume, salary requirements, and the title of the position for which you are applying, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reading Equipment & Distribution, LLC does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.