Title: Special Vehicle Sales Manager
Category: Sales Region: DE, MD, VA
Salary: Competitive Salary plus Commission
Description: Reading Equipment and Distribution, a fully-owned distribution and upfitter business unit for Reading Truck Body LLC, is looking to add an experienced special vehicle sales professional to our existing sales team. This position will focus on our heavy equipment and crane customer base. The primary role of this position will be to call on our specialized equipment customers, identify key equipment needs, quote, and oversee the product building process to a successful completion.
Qualified candidates will have extensive experience in the crane, lube truck, mechanics truck, and/or other related industries along with an established history of working with fleet managers & purchasing specialists. A demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction is a must.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field, or extensive practical experience
• Minimum of three years of outside sales experience
• Ability to learn and retain product specific information to advise customers on product selections and requirements
• Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to manage an outside territory with little supervision
• Must possess outstanding time management skills
• Computer skills in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
Contact: Please email your resume, salary requirements, and the title of the position for which you are applying, to email@example.com
Reading Equipment & Distribution, LLC does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.