We are seeking a bi-lingual (English/Spanish) outside sales representative to fill an opening in a well-established sales territory. As a Regional Sales Executive, you will need a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, or a minimum of 5 years industrial/manufacturing sales experience. This position will be located in the Atlanta, GA area and will cover the Southeastern U.S. and support sales growth in Latin America. Expected travel is 50 - 75%.
As a Regional Sales Executive, you will need characteristics which include being personable, professional, a self-starter with commitment, drive and accountability to high levels of customer service and a proven track record of profitable sales growth. Additionally, you will need exceptional organizational skills as well as a high proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point. Strong business orientation and problem/cost analysis is also required.
The candidate must have the following skills/experience:
• Bi-lingual – Spanish and English - REQUIRED
• Experienced with travel in Latin America – REQUIRED
The ideal candidate will also meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor degree preferred, however, all candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
• Minimum of 5 years in industrial/manufacturing sales experience.
• Ability to travel 50 - 75%.
• Proven track record.
• Organizational skills, professionalism, and commitment to success.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org