Ramsey planetary winch lighter in weight, yet offers line pull of 40,000 or 50,000 lbs
Oct 1, 2011 12:00 PM
Ramsey Winch, a subsidiary company and premier brand of Ramsey Industries, has introduced the HD-P 40,000/50,000-lb heavy-duty planetary winch system.
This winch has a rated line pull of 40,000 or 50,000 lbs depending on the application. It meets the SAE J706 standard and is manufactured at the Ramsey Winch facility in Tulsa OK. Major features of the winch include:
- Less weight — 742 lbs (200 lbs lighter)
- 20% faster line speed
- Compact design (38 inches long)
- Internal air-shift free spool
- Low-temperature shifting down to -40 degrees F.
- Positive locking clutch
- High-efficiency gear set
- Pneumatic variable-pressure tensioner
- Two-speed motor, standard
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.