FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Craftsmen Remanufacturing, LLC, a leader in the transportation industry, is looking to add an experienced Heavy Equipment Field Sales Representative to our growing team in the Midwest.
Preferred candidates will have several years experience selling parts/service to heavy duty and fleet markets.
• Develop a sales program capable of generating a steady flow of opportunities.
• Successfully maintain and enhance existing client base through periodic visits and relationship building.
• Proactively research and target potential clients, as well as new business ventures.
• Master product information/application knowledge through training and personal efforts.
• Develop effective sales presentations tailored uniquely to each account.
• Present a professional image to our clients and prospects.
• Motivated to succeed in a salary-based, plus commission incentive pay structure.
• Takes personal ownership for results.
• Attention to detail oriented, organized, excellent time management skills.
• Positive, Energetic, and Optimistic.
• Comfortable operating independently.
• Team player.
• Strong problem-solving aptitude and customer focused attitude essential.
• Proven track record for building relationships, as well as building and maintaining a strong client base.
• Must have thorough knowledge of Transportation and Industrial Sales with excellent written and oral communication skills.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit plan. Please send resume, including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org