Mike Frizzell, president of Royal Truck Body — River City (Sacramento, CA), has been elected by the Board of Trustees to serve as the 41st President of the NTEA. He will succeed Rod Robinson, president of WALTCO Truck Equipment (Tallmadge, OH). Frizzell will be installed as president at the 41st Annual NTEA Convention in Indianapolis, IN, March 1–4, 2005.
Serving with Frizzell on the Executive Committee will be First Vice President Robert S. Green, president of Robert Green Truck Div., Inc. (Rock Hill, NY); Second Vice President Tom Rawson, CEO of RKI (Houston, TX); and Jim Kraschinsky, president of STAHL/A Scott Fetzer Co. (Wooster, OH), who was elected to serve as third vice president and treasurer.
Rawson and Kraschinsky are Manufacturer Trustees. Frizzell and Green are Distributors. All officers serve a one-year term.
Serving as the Nominating Committee, the NTEA Board of Trustees nominated two members for one open Distributor Board seat and nominated five members for two open Manufacturer Board seats. Distributor and Manufacturer members will receive election ballots and candidate profiles around the first week of January 2005. Elected Trustees will start their three-year terms beginning March 1, 2005 at the NTEA’s 41st Annual Convention. The NTEA wishes to congratulate the incoming officers of the Board as well as the nominated candidates.
The following members were nominated for the open Trustee positions:
· Mike Anderson, secretary of Semi Service Inc., Salt Lake City, UT
· Trip Forman, president of Pick Up Pals, Lubbox, TX Manufacturer Nominees:
· Mark Whaley, vice president of sales for Iowa Mold Tooling Co., Garner, IA
· Mark Boice, president of Warner Bodies, Noblesville, IN
· Allen Birmingham, sales manager of Tommy Gate, Phoenix, AZ
· Jim Radous, vice president of sales for Knaack Manufacturing, Crystal Lake, IL
· Andy Outcalt, executive vice president of Meyer Products, Cleveland, OH.