Until now, finding parts for waste equipment has been frustrating and time-consuming−with no centrally-located comprehensive parts inventory, no synergies across OEM brands or categories, and no online search and order capabilities, finding and purchasing waste parts has been near impossible.
Wastequip’s new Go To Parts business offers the largest, most comprehensive selection of genuine OEM parts from industry-leading brands like Wastequip, Galbreath, Mountain Tarp, Pioneer, Accurate, Cusco, and Toter. As a single-source supplier of quality aftermarket parts for containers, compactors, tarps, curbside collection carts, waste trucks, and more, thousands of items are available with same-day shipping, expedited delivery, and competitive freight rates.
Parts can be searched and ordered by three convenient methods: visiting the online store, phoning a Go To Expert, or through a Go to Network of more than 200 dealer partners. The Go To Parts e-commerce site (www.gotoparts.com) offers user-friendly navigation and a powerful search function for simple, fast online parts identification. Parts can be ordered online and shipped the same day with next-day delivery. Parts also can be ordered by phone, with experienced, knowledgeable Go To Experts always available to assist in identifying the right part. Plus, there’s an advanced dealer locator tool for easily finding certified Go To Parts dealers in local/regional areas.
Go To Parts is a “one-stop-shop” where searching for and ordering parts is fast, simple, and hassle-free:
- Comprehensive inventory of genuine OEM parts
- Same day shipping for thousands of parts
- Expedited delivery options and industry-leading freight rates
- Easy access to availability, pricing, shipping options, and payment options
- Convenience of a single purchase point for genuine OEM aftermarket parts for Wastequip, Galbreath, Mountain Tarp, Pioneer, Accurate, Cusco and Toter branded products
- Nationwide Go To Network of dealers for fast, convenient local parts purchases
- Knowledgeable, experienced Go To Experts always ready to assist
- Easy-to-navigate website with quick part identification with detailed diagrams and images
“Until now, very few options have been available in the marketplace for purchasing parts for waste equipment. There has been no single, comprehensive offering or the ability to search for and/or purchase parts via e-commerce channels,” said Robert Munroe, president of Wastequip’s parts division. “Go To Parts is a one-stop shop, with what we believe to be the largest parts inventory available for waste, recycling, and construction equipment. Genuine OEM parts are always in stock, with same day shipping available, so it’s simple for customers to get the parts they need, when they need them.”
The expanded team of Go To Experts has more than a 100 years of combined industry experience and expertise to assist customers with identifying correct parts, order processing, locating local dealers, website issues, and more. Plus, Go To Parts customers can easily create a digital account and then view past purchases, payment history, update contact information, etc.