Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC is honoring achievement in its Premier Distributor Program, a channel partner program that rewards distributors. Thirty-seven companies have earned the program’s highest ranking of platinum.
To achieve platinum status, distributors must place in the top 10 percent of the comprehensive Bendix independent aftermarket distributor network, which covers the United States and Canada.
“We’re proud to honor, for the third consecutive year, our select distributors that continue to demonstrate outstanding achievement in sales, while demonstrating the qualities a leading distributor should embody,” said Robert Johnson, Bendix vice president for aftermarket sales and marketing. “The hard work of these fine distributors has enabled Bendix to continue in its drive to be an even better supplier.”
Distributor performance is evaluated in six key business performance areas. All distributors in the Bendix network earn scores that place them in one of four categories: bronze, silver, gold, or platinum. The highest-scoring distributors are rewarded on a sliding scale with enhanced support from Bendix. The program benefits Bendix as well, by strengthening the manufacturer’s channel partner relationships through improved two-way communication and clearly defined annual expectations.
This year’s Bendix platinum distributors are:
- American Moving Parts – Los Angeles, Calif.
- B & A Friction Materials, Inc. – San Jose, Texas
- B & W Trailer Company – San Angelo, Texas
- Buy-Rite Truck Parts, Inc. – Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Capitol Clutch & Brake Company – West Sacramento, Calif.
- Carolina Rim & Wheel – Charlotte, N.C.
- Clutch & Brake Xchange – Stockton, Calif.
- Covington Heavy Duty Parts Inc. – Andalusia, Ala.
- Drive Train Industries, Inc. – Denver, Colo.
- Dutch Gosnell Manufacturing & Supply Inc. – Lafayette, La.
- First Call Truck Parts – Tallahassee, Fla.
- Fort Garry Industries – Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Godfrey Brake Service & Supply – Rapid City, S.D.
- Harman Heavy Vehicle Specialists – Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
- Interstate Turbo Supply – Commerce City, Colo.
- Jerry & Keith’s, Inc. – Bakersfield, Calif.
- Macpek – Ste-Foy, Quebec, Canada
- Malmberg Truck Trailer Equipment Ltd. – Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Midwest Wheel Companies – Des Moines, Iowa
- Northern Virginia Supply – Springfield, Va.
- Orlando Truck Parts – Orlando, Fla.
- Otts Friction Supply Inc. – Portland, Ore.
- Parts For Trucks, Inc. – Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Perfection Equipment – Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Power and Transmission, Inc. – Fairbanks, Alaska
- Power Brake & Spring Service Co., Inc. – South Bend, Ind.
- Ressorts Maska Inc. – St. Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada
- Sadler Power Train – Cedar Rapids, Iowa